As a graduate to find a job
As stated on: best essay writer
Job search for graduates with no experience is almost indistinguishable from job search experts. In this process, there are nuances about them will be discussed.
Looking for a good job
“Good”, for each means something different, but unskilled labor, few people are interested. Easy to find work in elementary jobs cashiers in fast food restaurant, ice cream vendors, taxi drivers, promoters, laborers and other such professionals are always open and always in abundance. Just call or fill out a form and all the work you have in hand.
About every 2 months I treat graduates and students. It always is about finding a good job. There was talk about how to get a job as a programmer with a salary of 40 thousand per month, managing a restaurant or cafe, to find a job as an engineer-programmer microcontrollers. In short, the needs of students is always on how to build a career, not on how to find a part time job or become a salesman in a Shoe store.
No experience = no job = no experience
To break this vicious circle one must first understand that all is not afraid. The problem is exaggerated.
First, a lot of experience to start a career is not necessary. If you have no experience and you want to become a project Manager and get people into submission, it is necessary to change the brain, not to complain that without experience do not take.
If you are having only education, want to be an Intern or assistant to an experienced specialist, you can easily to achieve this.
Second, the minimum experience to start work is still needed. Future programmer must write 5-7 small programs, future lawyer to read a dozen contracts, claims and other documents, the designer to draw a dozen works and so on.
To graduate to find a job quickly and just need to “try a profession on taste” and gain minimal experience, which can be noted in summary.
There is a theory 40 hours. If you have been doing something for forty hours, it means that you have mastered the basics of this business and felt like you work or not. I recommend that is how much time to devote to learning new skills. It will help to gain needed experience. And if after that time you will be sick of the selected case, drop it and look for something inspiring.
As a graduate to get a job — by step algorithm
I will try step by step to show how to proceed for those who have no experience, or have very little.
1. Determine who you want to work. You can choose a certain field (construction for example) or profession (accountant or lawyer). No matter how you do, it is important that you understand who you now want to be.
I regularly meet people who don’t know what they want. They need money, they claim that they are responsible and ready for any job. Alas, this approach doesn’t work. To me these people can have nothing, because the employer is looking for is not a good man, and employee for specific tasks. Therefore, an effective job search always starts with focus — what work, what to do.
2. Adequately assess their strength and skills. It is important to strike a balance between high expectations and low. Head of the Department, perhaps once should not go, but the assistant Secretary also do not have to go. Selecting a field or profession, find the starting position, which usually begins growth specialists.
Below high school graduate with no experience find a job quickly, you just need not to overstate the requirements. The second problem is a long search (after “I don’t know what I want”) — it’s overpriced. Many students want to earn grown-up, but the market somehow evaluates students differently…
Do not be afraid of the initial position. Six months to a year of service and you can count on higher wages/positions, new, more complex tasks or on all together. If the employer with your desires will not agree, you can find another company. Easily.
3. Search for development and think about a career. A reasonable planning period is 3 years. Not close and not far. During this period, can be grown in all senses — career, professional, money, status. View jobs in your area, think about where it would be interesting to you to grow.
Why three years? On a serious position, as a rule, require more than three years experience (view hh.ru such requirements are common).
Another recommendation graduates — think where to get a job. If you have a choice of several companies (he usually is), choose one in which you will train, develop and promote.
Alas, there are companies who need young blood on routine tasks. Recently I spoke with a girl for 4 years worked as a paralegal and complained that she did not trust complex tasks and do not allow new projects. In fact, she worked for four years as assistant Secretary with small legal orders. In this situation, the only solution is to change jobs. And such cases are not uncommon.
4. Make an attractive resume. When experience little or no, you just do study, practice and internships. Read more: how to makegraduate summary .
5. Write a cover letter. According to my statistics, about one-third of job seekers do not write cover letters. And a very good reason! The effectiveness of this tool sometimes fantastic. Read more: how to graduate write a cover letter (with examples).
6. Be prepared for the interview. By and large, it is only necessary to consider what you will answer questions of the employer and figure out what questions you ask yourself. Read more: how to pass interview successfully .
7. Act. If you do the previous six steps, be bolder and more active. All you get.